The Stow-Munroe Falls Booster Club is known as THE Booster Club. We were founded in 1950 by a small group of Stowites lead by D. R. Mackenroth, the Club’s first president. Their original charter called themselves “a group of interested citizens whose aim is to help furnish our young athletes the extra equipment, banquets, facilities and trophies that the high school athletic department can’t financially handle.” It’s not that different than today’s Mission Statement: The Stow-Munroe Falls Booster Club supports all the student- athletes of Stow-Munroe Falls High School by providing enthusiasm and attendance at their activities, providing equipment and facilities as needed, and financially through awards and scholarships.
The Booster Club meets monthly, but the officers, the Board of Directors and the various committees work continuously to provide the best for the students, athletes and fans here in Stow. Fundraising events are scheduled throughout the year, with great support from parents, local businesses and teachers and coaches. The Board of Directors is made up of the officers of the Club and the chairpersons of the standing committees.
We pride ourselves on supporting all teams at Stow, not just a few. We also provide support for Kimpton Middle School, as well as club sports at the High School. If you’re not a member and want to be, or have questions concerning our activities, we can be reached at P.O. Box 1445, Stow Ohio 44224, or via phone at the emails listed on our officers page.